re: GTV - 115 Windshields

Yes, Alfa used a gasket for the front windshield thru 1971 I believe. My 72
had a glue in windshield which broke when we tried to remove it for painting.
A gasket style windshield will fit a later car but you will need gasket
(available) and trim (not so available). I got my trim from a GTV which became
a vintage racer and no longer wanted it. I've put in now 3 gasket winshields;
track events and windshields don't like each other. It's a job within reach of
modest mechanical ability but having someone at the party with experience
would help.

Emmo