FYI: California SB708

For those of you interested, here is the reply I
received from Senator Florez' office regarding state
bill 708. As it looks, we may not have to worry after
all!  Here is the relevant part of the text I
received:

...what much of the public does not understand is that

Adam
'70 Triumph Spitfire Mk3
'03 Saab 9-3SS Linear
Currently Alfa-less