Livio Passera

Date: Thursday March 27th 2003
Time: 7:00pm
Place: Mini Grid - Downtown Toronto - 608 Mt. Pleasant Rd.  This location is
halfway between Eglinton Ave. and St. Clair, on the west side.  Look for a red
storefront.  If you really get lost, their number is (416) 488 7663.
Parking: There is plenty of street parking available on Mt. Pleasant after 6pm
at the usual street rates.  There is free parking on the side streets.  There
is also a very small "Green 'P'" parking lot just north of the store on the
west side.
For further information call George Beston at (905) 372 3552