Re: Spider Chassis Stiffener

On my '69 I had to cut away a portion of the left front triangulation plate
to clear the floor-box clutch linkage in front of the clutch MC. Installing
the chassis stiffener required no other mods.

It made the car feel much more solid and stable. The major drawbacks for me
are slightly reduced access under the car, and it is noticeable from a
distance when viewing the car from the side.

--Caxambu
1969 Spider 1750
Seattle WA

Scott Johnson asked:>