L-Jetronic throttle switch adjustment

Hi all,

On L-jectronic fuel injected spider, what is the throttle switch type? Is it a
simple two position type: idle and wide open throttle (WOP) or it is the idle
and WOP + potentiometer type? My guest is the latter type.

I recently realised that the WOP signal occurred at mid throttle and I tried
to adjust the switch. As a result, engine was surging and slowing at regular
interval. I went to readjust the position of the switch and cured the problem,
but the engine idles to fast now (1200 rpm).

What is the process to adjust the position of the switch?

Is it normal that the WOP signal occurs at mid throttle, as indicated by the
VVT device activation?

Regards