BWA wheel info

 I bought my spider with non-OEM alloy wheel. I tried to find some information
about those wheels on the web, without success.

The wheels are 14" and are made by BWA in italia. I saw some info indicative
of magnesium alloy made and of race type. They look like mesh type

These wheels came with central caps wearing alfa symbol and BWA lettering

I would appreciate if an Alfa fellow could provide me information such as: how
rare are these wheels, price at the time, quality, material, and so on.

Regards

Damien