Re: Our friend Axl

At Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:00:25 -0800 Jon Inge wrote:

>><<Does it occur to anyone that Mr. Roze is goofing on us...>>
>Here's another clue - did anyone else pick up that this gentleman chooses to
>go by a mis-spelled version of the name of the lead singer for the thrash
>metal band Guns N' Roses (sic), one Axl Rose?
>Either way, let's not be rude to him.

Dear Jon,

I do believe this Mr. Roze is posts pretty weird questions and does it in
a pretty weird way, and that often makes me doubting there's some real man
typing that keyboard.
I must also say he probably the only guy always running ONTOPIC :)

Anyway, I am sending this to let you know you're wrong. If you are not
about a certain type of music, please don't talk about it.

Being a serious heavy metal music listener (if I sell my CD & LP collection
I can buy minimum 4 top shape Milano V6 right away. With mods & spare parts.),
and a former HM Bass player and progressive HM music composer/songwriter, I can
tell you that if G&R are a thras metal band, then my all our Alfas are Made in Japan.

Luca
"When the chosen people
 grew more strong,
 the rightful cause at length
 became the wrong." (John Dryden, Absalon and Achitophel)

937, '87 Alfa 75 Turbo, '90 Alfa 75 1.8ie, '75 Benelli 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73