Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 11:23 PM 3/24/2003, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:58:14 -0600
From: "Gratchner, Jay [Contractor]" <jgratc01@domain.elided>
Subject: Recommendation for Alfa 115's Manual Transmission non-hypoid Gear oil

I am looking for an non-hypoid manual transmission oil for a 1989 Spider
Veloce.  I believe Alfa Romeo recommends Gl-4.  It appears U.S. oil
manufactures add to many friction modifiers that doesn't give the Alfa Romeo
syncros enough "bite".

Does anyone have a winner recommendation?

Jay Gracchi
Portland, Oregon, US