silicone hoses

I have the Samco silicone hoses on my 168, and they seem healthy after
about 5 years. Actually, one thing Alfa did well was rad hoses, they seem
to last 100K easy.

The Samcos are not made for anything but the 164, and I remember Brad Anesi
had a tough time selling the ones he had made. Very pricey, $250+ and
pretty. Tough to decide if I'd do it again...

It takes a multiple piece order to have parts made, and based on the
current market on Milanos, I'd make sure I had money in the bank  before I
ventured into this one.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA