RE: timing belt leak

> i have a timing belt leak...i just bought my alfa 6 months ago...and i
now
> have devoloped a timing belt leak...do you guys know if this is a
costly
> repair?

Your timing belt is not leaking.  It's probably the front seal, the
tensioner, or the cam gaskets.

Assuming it's the tensioner, you want to rebuild the tensioner, replace
the timing belt, and replace the water pump all at the same time.  Plan
on around $600 - $800 for all of this.  Don't leave out any of the three
items, or you'll be back in there doing the one you left out.

bs