RE: timing belt leak

MRAXLROZE@domain.elided wrote:

> i have a timing belt leak...i just bought my alfa 6 months ago...and i now
> have devoloped a timing belt leak...do you guys know if this is a costly
> repair.

A few days ago, you wrote the list looking for another Verde.   If you can
afford another Verde, then you can afford to repair the one you have.

Let me write your next post for you:

i was driving down the road and my engine made a loud bang and now my car
won't start.  is this bad?

Get a clue kid.    You're in over your head and you're wasting the time of
the members of this list.   You obviously don't have the skill to repair
your car yourself or the money to have it maintained.   Quit yanking our
chain and sell the car.   I'm running out of patience with this garbage.

-Peter

P.S.  I am not fat, and even if I was a burger would hardly be payment
enough to listen to you for another minute.