It's starting to my spider now...

and of course I didn't as much attention as I should have when previously
discussed.

I went outside to move my Spider with plans on driving it later today. The
tach didn't spin. Not even after a little "revving". I know sometimes it
doesn't register immediately after starting while at idle, but after a
quick blip of the throttle it usually works just fine.

Any ideas of things I can check quickly and easily while parked on the
street before going for a drive? Should I postpone the drive because
something might get worse and be more expensive to fix?

TIA,
Greg