Re: Steering box grease

Ed's solution to this problem sounds better than mine.
However, mine might be a bit more accessible.
The seals on my 73 Spider's box are beyond shot.
I deal with (that is somewhat short of "solved") the problem by
pumping the box full of marine bearing grease with a standard grease
gun. Tubes are available at pretty much any auto parts store and very inexpensive.

John
73 Spider