steering box grease

Chevron sells a 000 semi-liquid grease that is designed for filling leaking
oil cases of underground equipment. I bought the minimum quantity - "a
pail". It is in the steering boxes of my 73 GTV and a couple other digestor
cars. It is fairly easy to pour and hardly leaks through worn out seals. I
have lots left. One pound of grease is more than enough for a steering box.
I will ship some to anyone in need for a couple of bucks plus shipping. It
is a lot cheaper than replacing a steering box.

Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC