Chassis Stiffening for Alfa Spiders ???

Howdy, Folks,

All this talk about chassis stiffeners and I simply have to ask a few
questions....

A) Has anyone bothered to measure the torsional stiffness and/or torsional
resonant frequency with and without this bolt-on gizmo or is this all just
seat-of-the-pants?

B) Why a bolt on? Would anybody be interested in a better-engineered
weld-on structure?

C) Anybody interested in an R&D project?

Don't know if I've ever mentioned it, I've done a fair amount of finite
element analysis of the modal behavior of mechanical structures....

RON