Almost Free GTV/spider steel wheels with good tires in the Bay Area

Digesters - As luck would have it I have to rather suddenly move to San Diego for a new job. I had
recently put new wheels on my '74 GTV and still had the old steel one sitting around, and I was
intending to sell them. The tires were nothing special, I think they are basic Yokohamas, not AVS
or hi perf. ones as I knew I would ditch em soon, but only have a couple thousand miles on them.
The wheels themselves show a bit of incidental rust around the bolt threads - this from sitting
outside for a couple months - but nothing major at all. Any digester who wants to come by my house
in San Carlos to get them can, there is only one catch: the remaining, fifth, steel wheel, still
with an ancient, bald michelin on it, needs to be shod in new rubber for use as a spare (one of
the other four is currently taking that duty). So whoever wants the set of four must take this
last one down to a tire shop and mount a tire on it for me, as long as the size is right and it is
not used or a complete gutter brand anything will be fine. There is a discount tire shop close to
my house that turns things around extremely quickly. Any takers please email me directly, first
come first served.

George Theofanous
gt_theo@domain.elided
http://platinum.yahoo.com