Oops; guess I'm the jerk

Earlier I wrote in defense (I thought, anyway) of someone I thought was
a genuine newbie with a legitimate (if uninformed) question about his
Alfa.  Several listers (Paul M., Peter W. and Greg included) have
written me directly, gently apprising me of the fact that the dude in
distress has a history of mischief.  Thanks to these guys for not
blasting me for being self-righteous.

Sorry to all for the distraction and the WOB.  For the last two years,
my strong impression of the folks on the Alfa Digest is that you all are
top-notch guys who care about Alfas (and many other things) and
genuinely want to help others.  I should have known there was more to
this story than it appeared.

Doug
Humbled in Richmond

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of dharris.vcf]