From: George Graves <gmgraves@domain.elided>
Subject: Targa Florio Route

Does anybody know where to find a map of the old Targa Florio race
route in Sicily? I'm going to be in Italy in early May to ostensibly do
an article for a major sports car magazine on driving impressions of
the Alfa Romeo 156 GTA and part of my plan is to tour Sicily this trip.
I'd love to drive one lap of the Targa. Thanks for any help.