Alfa at Geneva-Salon Show

Latest Autoweek magazine gushes over Alfa at the Geneva Salon.
 Alfa Romeo 156 GT Coupe, "A damned fine-looking machine.we need to get
these cars in particular into America.just the proportions on this tight
package are enough to make us gaga!!"  And the Kamal concept (Alfa SUV)
"There we are whining about Alfa getting to the States, and here we have
the start of the business case for just such a move.Alfa would never be
doing this concept if it weren't thing of North America."
Check out the pictures at:
http://www.salon-auto.ch/en/en_images/index.php?cat=2
<http://www.salon-auto.ch/en/en_images/index.php?cat=2&page=12> &page=12
and http://www.salon-auto.ch/en/en_images/index.php?cat=2