NASCAR - Slotcar size

At my local slotcar club we all enjoy driving the Nascar series, it is
the most fun most of have with slot cars. Huge magnets, and when they
fly off the track, it resembles a real Nascar crash, and we're all
laughing our butts off, the more spectacular the better.

As for real Nascar, I don't find it that entertaining, not that I find
F1 that entertaining either (any more), although the Melbourne race was
more interesting than all the 2002 races put together..

Henrik