FWD: Americans don't understand F1!?

Gimme a break!

I have a very clear understanding of Formula One, and its
history and traditions. And so do other American F1 fans that I know. Been a
F1 fan, myself, for better than 40 years!!!

Let's face it; it IS boring!
How can I say that!? It's like stabbing myself in the heart I've been
such an F1 fan. IMHO modern technology has taken much of the enjoyment and
excitement out of all of the major racing series - "The World Championship of
Drivers" included! A natural evolution of motor sport - certainly.

The days of gentleman racers (Rob Walker rest in honored peace) racing for
fame and glory are long gone. TV pays racing bills and huge corporations are
the only entities that can afford to race at this level. And as Americans
love to say "Money talks, bullsh*t walks"!

TeeVee money is keeping F1, Sports Car (Lemans etc.) Indy Car and other top
level racing alive for all of us to continue to enjoy. And F1 MUST compete
for a piece of this TeeVee money to survive (remember Bernie Ecclestone)!

I don't like many of the changes (at least my favorite drivers aren't being
killed every weekend!) that have taken place in all forms of racing over the
years.

And we still have "The Legends of Motorsport" AND "Grand Prix" for that old
time fix!

Regards,
Roger