Milano For Sale In SC

I have an 87 Milano Platinum that I bought to borrow a few parts from. I
have a Milano Gold that needed a few things. I have been replacing the parts
from my Gold to keep the Platinum complete. I will be selling the Platinum
soon after I get all I need. The Platinum is black, has been hit in the back
so that it buckled behind the rear window. The car runs great but is leaking
oil maybe from the front main seal. It will have 14" Ronal wheels with
Pirelli P6000 tires that have 20-30000 miles left on them. It would be a
great buy for someone needing ABS parts and more. Make me an offer! The car
is located near Greenville SC. Can be driven.

Chris Poore

87 Milano Gold
87 Milano Platinum
02 MB C230K
79 Alfetta GT....still a few parts left to sell or give