Advice on brake repairs needed

The ATE master cylinder has the bore diameter cast onto the side of the
cylinder. It will be on the right hand side halfway between the front
and the back. It should be either a 20 or 22. Rather large numbers but a
little difficult to see due to the reservoir.

Gene Brown
Simi Valley, CA
78 Spider
72 Montreal