Re: 1750 camshafts in a 2000 w/Spica?

Thanks for the reply.  I have the same AR Ricambi catalog with the camshaft
performance rankings.

Do you think there is any advantage for me to put a set of the US 1750 cams in
my '78 Spider w/Spica?  Right now it has a Shankle header, Shankle catalytic
converter test pipe, Cisam center mufler, and Stebro rear muffler.

Jeff