Re: 1750 camshafts in a 2000 w/Spica?

US 1750 cams are not equivalent to Euro 2000 cams, but
US 1750 cams are hotter than US 2000 cams.

The old Shankle catalog lists different cams by
performance rank adn is a great reference source for
this stuff.  The stock US 1750 cams rank higher than
US 2000.  Any Euro 1750 or 2000 cam is better than
both US cams.

Clear as mud?  :-)

If you want more detail I'll dig out my catalog
tonight, just shoot me an email.

Cheers,
Ian