Value of 3.0 12V

I wonder how much a 3.0 12V is worth these days? I am thinking of
putting in a 3.0 24V in my car. I will run Autronic. That should give
me about 260 bhp with stock internals, and possibly Beninca headers.

The 3.0 12V has good valve guides and seals (done in 2000), new main
and rod bearings, colombo 104.294 cams, SZ headers, 37mm intake
runners. If I include the S-pistons (not installed) would $3K be a good
price? Should be good for 230 bhp (if you run Autronic).

Anyways, not sure what the plans are. I could put in a 2.0TS with a
turbo (irresistable with a few TS engines sitting in the garage).
Hmmm.....

Zamani
http://webhosting.yahoo.com