GTV-6 Ignition Woes

     How old are your ignition wires ? I had a similar problem several
     months ago and it turned out that the boot on top of the wire from the
     coil to the distributor had split slightly and was sliding up and off
     the coil causing the engine to die suddenly for no apparent reason.
     Replaced my wires and she runs like a champ.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, Texas

     '85 GTV-6
     '91 Spider Veloce