RE: AutoWeek Alfa US return article

> They need to come here with their ENTIRE LINE instead of just sending
> their largest and most expensive models.

Local experience would also suggest this is true.  I must see five 156s for every other contemporary Alfa on the roads in New Zealand.

For that matter though, I must see ten 33s for every other Alfa of any age or description.  It's not as ubiquitous as a 3 series BMW, but there are loads of them around.  While not my cup of tea, the 33 seems to have been a very popular, fun, entry level car and best seller for Alfa in New Zealand through the 80s and early 90s.

Regards,
Anthony.