Re: alfa-digest V9 #330

In a message dated 3/11/03 6:08:12 PM, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I treasure the memories of Warren Weith, and even kinda liked Davis in
spite of
his relentless self-glorification. I remember feeling some trepidation when
they moved their HQ from New York to Ann Arbor, and was relieved when the old
attitude
seemed to prevail, at least until Davis took his best writers and split...but
the crowd now in charge seems to have moved clear out to Idaho. That they
could just
as well call it "Truck and Driver" is bad enough, but last month one of those
guys (Bedard, I think) mentioned that LJK Setright had once written for the
magazine, and dismissed his prose as "incomprehensible." >>

Been down hill since Jean Shepherd left...

Tony in NJ (no Alfa, but curious how other old sports car groups are doin')
W.A.S.T.E.