Re: IAP Xmas Present

I have received a few issues of the C&D present so far. I thought it was in
exchange for IAP selling my name/address to 12-15 other mail order catalog
lists. I know it was them because the catalogs all share the same odd
misspelling in the "Addressee" area. Bad business decision on their part--
thinking an Alfa owner would actually spend money on things like telescopic
feather dusters, polished brass mail boxes, and outdoor fireplaces.