From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Anthony
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 4:58 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: IAP Xmas Present

 Hey All, I'm a good customer of IAP, and as a result they gave me a free
subscription to Car & Driver as a Xmas present; However, to this date
not a single issue has shown up at my door. Has this happened to any of you
big spenders? This is only for my own curiosity and does NOT constitute a
negative comment for IAP - Their service, advice and quality of parts have
always been excellent, and I will continue to buy from them. TonyG. (not to
be confused with any other Tony in the list) Pequannock NJ - 87 Grad.