Spider Quad tonneau cover listed on eBay

Greetings, Digesti-

!!Shameless plug alert!!

I've finally decided to list my tonneau on eBay. This is an extremely
nice "Quad style" cover with the red stitching. The only flaw is that
one of the lower straps has come  unstitched and would need to be
re-attached. Other than that, it's not an exaggeration to say it's like
new. It really is that nice. The chrome hooks and screws are included -
these are pretty scarce by themselves. I'd love to keep it, but I just
don't get enough use out of it.

Item number is 2406836372.

Thanks,
Jason Arrington