Garage Lighting

I have daylight balanced fluorescent lighting in my garage. I purpose built it
for restoring cars (I usually work on cars from the 1930's) and while I have
alot of lights (10 double tube 8 ft. fixtures and 1 double tube 4 ft.
fixture), trhe cazrs look great and I can see very well. Also at night I feel
like it is daytime in here and it doesn't have that dark, dingy feel.