Regards,

Dean
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 02:19 AM 3/4/2003, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 00:51:14 EST
From: AlfaNeely@domain.elided
Subject: competition tires: Kumho vs Yoko

Tess,
       It sounds like you want a ultra high performance tire, not a true
competition tire line the Hoosier RS.  I have heard the Falken Azenis is
great in the street tire class for autocross.  I have heard it is terrible in
the rain.  I have not personally tried that tire, nor any of the ones you
mention.
       Falken does not seem to be carried by Tire Rack.  Falken's dealer
locater came up with Sears!  http://www.falkentire.com/html/index.htm

Ciao,
Russ Neely