Kuhmos

>Anyone have experience with the Kumhos or with both tires? Can you comment
>on their performance on a passenger sedan? I think I'm more concerned with
>wear than super-strong adhesion. I'd happily drive my street tires
>(because I do like to have a little drift) but they chunk so badly and
>give *terrible* braking performance -- I only get one session out of
>them (AMHIK).
>

>Any and all creative ideas appreciated. Thanks!

Tess,

While I haven't used them, the WRX nuts at work really like the Kuhmos for
autoX work, which, for the price, deliver good results. They have a new
tire also, but I  don't know the +/- benefits.

Basically for the price they are very popular and users like them. You
might look at http://impreza.net for some info and opinions from some heavy
users. You will also appreciate how nice Alfa people are after the visit... Oy!

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA
http://alfabill.com