From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Jay
T Hinton
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 12:30 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Garage lighting

I am about to purchase some light fixtures for the new garage and was
wondering what other options I might have.

On one program of Car Crazy on SpeedTv, a collector made a reference to
florescesnt (spp) lighting as being too harsh on automotive paints.....

Track lighting would only illuminate specific areas,  which is fine for
the workbench area,  but otherwise...

Ciao,  Jay