Re: MMO

Ok, I've known about the stuff forever, and used to use a bit
in my oil and occasionally the gas.

I kinda wonder exactly WHAT it is (or is that a Mystery?) if
anyone knows.. and would it be something that we could expect to
give lubrication effects that would help in the top end and the Spica?

Anyone know?

I also have a vauge reccolection of a "rapeseed oil" being a special
oil that makes an extremely good layer on metals, you almost have to
chemically remove it..  from a book called "The Sports Car",  that I
found in a college library.. nice book on the engineering of such cars,
BTW.

I kind of had the impression that MMO might be partly this stuff, but
I have no idea..

Jon