1987 Graduate For Sale

Regrettably, it looks like I have to sell my 1987 Graduate to fund the
purchase of a GTV I recently fell in love with.  Anyone interested can contact
me offline and I will give you all the details.  In short, it's a very nice
rust-free car that runs and drives beautifully.  Panasports, headers, etc.
Black with a tan cloth top and black/tan interior.  84k miles.  Transmission
shifts beautifully with no crunching.

Anyone interested please let me know.  The car is in the Charlotte, NC area,
but it can be driven absolutely anywhere with no worries.

Cheers,

Paul Misencik
P. Roman Media
Huntersville, NC  28078