Re: Local 164 Fuel Filter Source

In a message dated 2/28/03 3:15:10 PM Pacific Standard Time, Don writes:

>  Anyone found a local source - Autozone, NAPA - for the 164 fuel filter?

You didn't state what year your 164 is, but you can try www.wixfilters.com

Their fuel filter P/N for years 91-93 w/ the 3.0 is 33156 (covers Base, L,
and S).

I use WIX filters on my cars (Alfas and daily drivers), WIX has the
reputation of being better than the average filter manufacturer. They're
available all over the USA through various auto parts stores, there's a
'location search' link on the WIX site.

Tom
Seattle
6310123