gasket suppliers

So I'm nearly ready to purchase a complete set of gaskets for my V6. I'd like to know if there is a prefered supplier of said gaskets. A few months ago I saw a cryptic reference which suggested that one of the "big guys" may sell inferior items. I don't know if this was B.S. or not, and I don't even know who they were refering to, but I thought I'd ask before buying.

BTW: I hope to start making progress on the 164S again this weekend. I removed the valve guides this evening. They weren't in bad shape, but I wanted to clean up the intake and exhaust tracts, and I wanted to use the fancy teflon valve guide seals (which require a modified guide.)

Thanks,

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org