From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
TJCallahan@domain.elided
Sent: 11. februar 2003 06:06
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: Re: problem with 1lfa 156 suspension

In a message dated 9 Feb 03, Mark of NL wrote:

> I have an alfa 156 2.0. Under reasonably normal load conditions (4
adults),
>  the rear tires sometimes touch the inner side of the mud guard (e.g.
in
case
>  of large holes in the road or during cornering).
<snip>

And in a message dated 10 Feb 03, Martin of UK responded:

> I cannot help with a solution at the moment, but I can say that my 166
3
litre does
> exactly the same thing.
<snip>

I can't help with the subject condition either, but I do want to say how
much
I enjoy seeing questions on newer cars on this list, and seemingly in
increasing numbers. I think it helps us in the USA keep fresh and be
ready
should Alfa someday return to our shores.

Of course, it *might* also help those who initially asked the question,
but
that would be a secondary benefit, wouldn't it? (He says from his
USA-centric
perspective and with a certain amount of humor.) <g>

Seriously, though, thanks to all of you in the rest of the world for
keeping
us USA'ers learned on [newer] Alfas! :-)

Tom
Seattle
10123
11615
(What's the model designation for the current series of cars ... ?)