parts cars, 164. Milano rear seat

I have 3 164 parts cars on hand. if you have needs, let me know. ECUs, 2
decent grey cloth front seats, a very good black leather rear seat as well.

Also, a good 3 liter 164 motor, 5 speed trans (attached) and another auto
trans as well.  Used racks, struts, doors  etc.

I also have a very good Platinum Milano lower seat cushion that needs a
home. Nice condition.

mailto:mail@domain.elided
Thanks!

Bill Harkell