Alfa Sedan Group

Taking a cue from another Yahoo Group I'm a member of, the alfaromeo750-101 group, I'm starting a group for all Alfa sedan owners. It's aim is to become a single source for technical, restoration, historical and maintenance of these beautifully square Alfa Models.
Please come join and lets start preserving these often forgotten cars. Just Email me and I will send you a link to the sight for your inspection.
Please spread the word.
Tad Bailey
1967 Giulia Super