Re: BMW Air Flow Meter - Open Filter

There is an easier method, goto your local wrecking
yard and look for a 280z.  Pull the AFM off of the car
and unscrew the square to round adapter on the front
of the AFM, pay the $1.00 they charge for this part,
then go home and screw it onto your milano AFM.

Well... I think Kelly has just won the award for the Better mouse trap.
(well.. cheaper at least) I wish I knew that info when I did mine. :-)  When
I cut the Nylon material with a electric scroll saw, the stupid thing welded
itself back together again after the blade past the area. (Sort of like a
certain ethnic hot glue gun). It took a long time to get it apart and shaved
to fit. Oh well. Lesson learned. Thank you for the tip, Kelly!
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum. automatic