GTV6 Cold Start Injector

I wanted to thank everyone who helped me find the solution to my warm
starting problem. It was indeed the cold start injector. If I disconnect the
injector wiring, the car starts right up when warm. So next question is the
injector just bad or do I look for something else? Is there a temp sender
that controls the injector that I need to check?

I _really_ want to thank everyone for all the help, this car is my daily
transport, and my shadetree skills are all I can afford. So keeping it
running is more than just a luxury right now, it's a necessity. I just
wanted to emphasize how appreciative I am.

Thanks,
graham
85 GTV6