DON'S bad running 164, A/C bearing squeals

Don,

You have done some good diagnosing but have you looked at the coolant temp
sensor and the wiring to the plug attached to it? Sounds like a ringer.

This critter will make it run like crap and the wire breaking and shorting
will cause idle spurts all day. Cut the rubber at the  plug and look there.
BTDT.

I still can provide the complete a/c  parts for 164 .
New clutch / compressors, driers and other bits... Please inquire. I'm
working on a tensioner pulley also.

mailto:digest@domain.elided

Good luck!

Bill Harkell