Re: New Maseratis?

You are correct ... I did not think this needed to be clarified as the obvious assumption is that the Ferrari factory is operating at its maximum capacity, not able to produce both Ferraris and Maseratis on the same production line ... maybe I should have said Ferrari 'controls' or 'manages' Maserati operations and manufacturing? Anyway, I think everyone gets it now.