mechanic in the Orlando area

John, I don't have any experience with this shop, but I have been told that European Sportscars is the place to go in Orlando.  They used to sell new Alfas and the PO of my 90 Spider bought the car new there.  I have all the service records from European for the first 5 years of my Spider and they seemed to have taken good care of it.  I bought my car in Miami (it was traded in at an Auto Nation in Orlando and transferred to an Auto Nation in Miami) and now live in Jacksonville, FL.  If you can't find the number I can look it and the address up from one of the invoices when I get home.

Rob Murphy
90 Spider
Orange Park, FL

I get the (silent) message that no one knows of a good Alfa mechanic in the
Melbourne/Cocoa Beach are but there has to be someone who knows Alfa's in
the Orlando area.
Please let me know on or off-line.
Thanks again
John Schiller