non-Alfa racecar question (brake discs)

Joe,
Try Coleman Racing at http://www.colemanracing.com

I just had them make up some new rotors for my Montreal, $85 per rotor.
They have several rotor styles that they can custom cut for you. I
recommend getting their free catalog as it is much more informative than
their web site. Their tech support is good also. They are located in
Michigan

Gene Brown
Simi Valley, CA
78 Spider