GTV6 Tire Choice

After almost 10 yrs of running Goodyear Gatorbacks on my 83 GTV6 (original
owner) its time to think about replacing them.  I'll probably do that in a
couple of months once the weather gets warmer (GTV6 is in hibernation with my
sopider until spring).  I am thinking of putting on a 15/55/205 in a V or Z.
Current alternatives are Bridgestone Potenza S03,  Dunlop SP 5000 or 9000, and
Goodyear Eagle F1.  I've run Michelin MVX 4's on my 164 for a number of years
but its a commuter (80 miles each way!) and while they wear quite well I don't
think they are 'sticky' enough!  Any recomendations out there?

                                    Terry Johnston
                                    83 GTV6
                                    74 Spider
                                    91 164S